Med Life Plus is an international non-profit organization that provides first-aid kits to homeless shelters, senior living centers, day worker centers, and impoverished communities and districts across the world. We also donate portable medical information kits to help paramedics treat patients in on-site emergencies. The funds for the kits are raised through tutoring middle and high school students as well as holding fundraisers in schools and neighborhoods.
While volunteering throughout my childhood, I recognized firsthand the lack of first-aid kits and medical information in on-site emergencies. Med Life Plus donates first-aid kits to treat illnesses and injuries in emergency situations, and the portable medical information kits worldwide to help paramedics treat patients on-site in emergencies.
- Snikitha Banda: Founder & President
1. May 3, 2020 - Donated 100 portable medical information kits to Sunrise Villa Senior Living
2. May 3, 2020 - Thank You letter campaign: Delivered 750 Thank You letters to Regional Medical Center, San Jose front-line health care workers
3. May 2, 2020 - Thank You letter campaign: Delivered 225 Thank You letters to Kaiser Permanente, San Jose front-line health care workers
4. April 12, 2020 - Thank You letter campaign: Delivered 1,008 Thank You letters to Good Samaritan Hospital, San Jose front-line health care workers
5. April 12 - June 20 - Thank You letter campaign: Delivered 2,528 Thank You letters to 13 hospitals, 19 clinics, 6 health centers, 5 urgent care centers, 30 fire departments, 1 police department across California: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnATJ975tMsBQYnwWN_cgVNE0m0Z7V2lLlp-j7JYqn8/edit?usp=sharing